The dance school chain “The Dance Club” organizes the first international Pole Dance competition which will take place on Sunday 30th of June. The competition is in co-operation with WADF (World Artistic Dance Federation) with judges and participations from Greece and abroad.
Inception 17:00 pm, entrance 10€ with a drink
Our audience will enjoy all categories:
1. The time of the choreographies should be from 2.30 to 3.30 minutes.
2. Athletes’ choreography should be equal in time between the two pillars and the floor. (Otherwise, in case the floor is used more than the pillars, the athlete might be exclude from the competition)
3. It is forbidden to use products on the pillars. Athletes have the right to use any product only on their body.
4. Before athletes perform their choreography, they have the right to check the pillars and in case of improper cleaning they can ask for repetition.
5. The pillars might be one static and one spinning or both of them spinning. It depends on the requirements of the athletes’ choreography.
6. Athlete’s choreographies should not contain racist content. During the competition athletes must not have racist behavior towards other athletes and judges.
7. Sexual movements are not allowed. (EXCEPT EXOTIC CATEGORY)
8. In all categories, except from beginners, athletes are required to make at least one lift up.
9. During the choreography, hand wiping is not allowed, either on the floor or on the dancewear costume.
a) If the athlete wishes to use gloves due to perspiration, the athlete is required to bring a doctor paper the day of the competition. Otherwise the use of gloves will not be allowed.
b) It is forbidden to remove clothes during the choreography, unless it is a cape, a mask or a skirt.
c) It is not allowed to use latex, or leather cloth on dancewear costumes.
d) Dancewear costumes should be modest and not to reveal hidden parts of the body (pelvic region, rump region and also breast region for women)
e) It is forbidden to use jewelry during the choreography. (earrings, bracelets, necklace and piercing)
3. PLUS SIZE
4. SMALL GROUP (4-8 athletes)
5. LARGE GROUP (9-15 athletes)
1. BEGINNERS (from 6 months to 1 year)
2. INTERMEDIATE (from 1 year to 3 years)
3. ADVANCED (from 3 years to 5 years)
4. RISING STARS (from 5 years and up)
1. JUVENILE (7-11 years old)
2. JUNIOR (12-15 years old)
3. YOUTH (16-20 years old)
4. ADULT (21-35 years old)
5. SENIORS (35+)
Competition rules: MORE
Phone: +30 210 4175626 (Mon – Fri 10:00 – 18:00)